Actually, my timetable is quite empty. Tmr, am goin to have only the 1st period(Civics) and that's all for my Tue! Cool ya. Then I think tmr we're gonna try our best to sneak out of school early. You cant expect us to stay in school from like practically 8.30 - 12.50 doin nth right? Lol. And hq they all ask me wanna go crash MJ not. I really really wish to la, but abit scary sia. I dont believe there aint anybody to look after that damn school lor. Haha. Whatever it is, we shall see again tmr~
Anyway, I think i lost my mp3. This sucks.
Having a problem deciding which cca to join. 've very fickle about it. Band, CO, Seasports, Odac.. My bro is confusing me lor. He told me that seasport can be considered as a good cca in tpjc, albeit the training being very tough and vigorous. But he discouraged me to join it, saying that I have to be really committed if not I'd not like this cca. I was like 0.0" As in, who wouldnt wan to be committed to their cca? Huh. But I still feel for band. I think the band spirit is still within me.
Had band today. Was kinda discouraged. The other J1 trombone players were good. I think I was the lousiest lor. They were either SLs or band major. Their sight readings were like, wahh I've nothing to say. Hais. With my standard, it makes no difference if I join ornot lor. So, this point makes me feel like trying out other ccas. sians.
Cool. I'm trying to ask them to kbox this coming thurs. Hope all can make it. Damn gian.
Looking forward to this coming Friday's bbq. The Sirius Family will once again be reunited! Cool. Excited excited excited!!